According to WHO, every day around 93% of the world’s children under the age of 15 years (1.8 billion children) breathe air that is so polluted it puts their health and development at serious risk.
Being exposed to air pollution in the womb can affect a baby’s lung development.
Research studies also show that infants and young children are at extra risk for the harmful effects of air pollution because they breathe faster than adults as their brains, lungs, and immune systems are still developing.
Tips to reduce the risk of air pollution on your child:
- Avoid smoking and smoky environment
- Keep your home well aired by opening windows
- Cut down exposure to household chemicals
- Use chemical-free and allergy friendly products
- Use Recova Biochar Air Purifying Bag
Why Recova Biochar Air Purifying Bag for Large Spaces?
- Perfect for medium to large areas such as living room, bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, pet areas, cars, trucks, SUVs, laundry rooms or offices
- Chemical-free and fragrance-free
- Acts like a magnet to capture and absorb particles, smoke, and impurities from the air.
- Absorbing excess moisture and regulating humidity
- Safe to use around pets and children without any harmful chemicals
- Suitable to place next to computer or any electrical devices as the biochar surface with negatively charged ions will help to neutralize the electromagnetic radiation released by electrical devices, reducing the harmful effects to human being especially children
Available in 3 colour options: Jean, Brown and Light Blue